You can do it and you will feel amazing!
RESTART® is part nutritional education, part sugar detox, part support group – an empowering combination! The 5-week RESTART® Program is a simple, powerful way to give your body a vacation from having to process toxins like sugar. With a 3-week sugar detox built right in, the program focuses on how to use REAL FOOD to boost your energy and cut sugar and carb cravings. Discover how good you can feel!
What You Can Expect
- Weight loss
- Increased energy
- Better and more restful sleep
- Boosted immune system
- Mental clarity and improved mood
- Decreased anxiety
- Reduced PMS/menopause symptoms
What You Will Learn
- Week 1: How to prepare for your REAL FOOD sugar detox
- Week 2: How to check-in with your digestive system
- Week 3: What sugar really does in your body
- Week 4: The truth about FATS
- Week 5: How to move forward and celebrate your success!
What You Will Get
- Five 1.5 hour group meetings with no more than 10 participants
- Print-ready PDF guides for each week
- Support emails from your instructor
- Lifetime access to the private Real Food Glow RESTART® Community Facebook page
Here’s what others are saying about RESTART®:
“I have embraced this as a lifestyle…I’ve added in a small quantity of sweet natural things like fruit and honey; however, I am carefully watching how my body feels after I enjoy it…I have lost 8 pounds and lots of inches. I didn’t measure at the start – now I wish I did. I’m in my skinny pants and some are too big on me. The best part is I feel amazing and confident – something I haven’t felt in 4 years. I wish I had found this way of life 10 years ago – it would have made my 30’s much easier.” – Emily B., Dallas, TX
“I’d been trying to lose weight for months. The Restart®Program helped me not just lose weight (finally) but change some bad habits. It taught me to be more aware of what I was eating and how to better balance my meals.” – Robin P., Eagle River, AK
“I’ve learned a great deal. More than anything, I’m grateful for a big difference in how I feel. I’ve long struggled with joint and muscle pain. Now it’s pretty much totally gone! I’m very grateful for this experience!” – Barbara H., Overland Park, KS
Updated on 2016-06-04T15:33:30+00:00, by .